Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Direct reporting to a Director of the company
- Office Secretarial work including preparing reports, filing hard copy correspondence.
- Managing appointments, making hotel and travel arrangements for seniors and dealing with all vendors, etc.
- Maintaining minutes of meetings in a prescribed format to follow up on steps to be taken as a follow up on such action points.
- Maintaining of the office, management of office supplies, registers, computers, etc.
- Basic accounting, record keeping and compliance.
- Hiring & Recruiting
- Negotiate and manage office contracts
- Employee Attendance
- Business Development and marketing
- New initiatives of the Director
- Should have basic computer knowledge.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills.
- (Mandatory) Training in MS Office, Secretarial Services.
- (Preferable) Knowledge of Tally Accounting package, knowledge of financial markets.
- First hand experience in a mid size firm fulfilling some of the functions and should be willing to learn and take responsibility for learning other functions.
- Self starter, motivated person who does not need active supervision.
- Willing to take initiatives, make suggestions etc.
- The ability to work independently, without being a loner.
- Works well with other members of the team.
- Not a clockwatcher.
About Us :-
Because of the entrepreneurial nature of the firm, there will be opportunities to learn and do much more beyond what is in the Job Description. The right candidate will find this rewarding.
Key Skills :-
- Office administration
- MS Office
- Financial Markets