We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of
Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js
developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange
of data between servers and end-users.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
• Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
• Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-
• Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
• Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
• Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient
• Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage
• Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
• Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing
• Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
• Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
• At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
• Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
• Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
• Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.