● Requires a diploma or a bachelor’s degree (engineering / design / art /animation etc..)
● 1-5 years of experience in the field or allied domains will be useful
● Applicant should be familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures and should rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
About the Job
We have a wide variety of exciting and dynamic projects which includes the following:
● Templates for video projects
● Full-scale 2D animated videos
● Animated assets for content videos
● Character animation
● Motion graphics and kinetic typography in videos
● 3rd party plug-ins based projects
● Must have a high level understanding of technical skills and the ability to create organic animations or movements.
● Traditional animation experience, drawing skills will definitely serve as an add-on.
● Positive attitude with the ability to work in and as a team and actively problem-solve/troubleshoot wherever required.
● Demonstrated ability to multi-task and think creatively while meeting deadlines
● Specialization and/or expertise in classical animation, character animation, motion graphics, dynamic typography and others.
● Strong grasp of principles of design and animation, frame composition and layout.
● Ability to translate storyboards and design reference accurately and work within a range of styles and to work with diligence and minimal supervision.
● Ability to spot and rectify shortcomings in efficient design practices and a strong intent to mentor and learn from peers
● Hands on experience in Adobe After Effects and it’s plugins like:
○ Duik, BOA Bones, Puppet Pins: Character Animation
○ 3rd party plugins: Red Giant Trapcode Suite, VideoCopilot Suite including Element 3d, Plexus, Newton,Motion V2, etc.), ToonBoom, Character Animator, Adobe Animator and Photoshop Timeline Animation etc.