- Get appointment from PU colleges/coaching centers to conduct promotional activities and collecting student database.
- Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives
- Executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters.
- Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for admissions.
Qualifications: Any Bachelors Degree with Technical Background
Strong phone presence and experience in handling calls
- Microsoft office
- Good Writing Skills
- Strong listening & Presentations Skills
- Excellent verbal and Written communication skills
Role Marketing - Other
Industry Type Education / Training
Functional Area Marketing & Communication
Role Category Marketing