About Prakash Bhosale: Prakash Bhosale is a First-Generation Entrepreneur, Business Coach, Founder & CEO Of BBG EBRANDING GROUP. Author of 4 books on business, entrepreneurship, franchise. Available on Amazon. He is a renowned business columnist, writing for many newspapers, magazines, portals, blogs, products, brands. So far, he has written 1400+ columns.
We work with entrepreneurs (solopreneurs/Small and medium enterprises/large corporations) who are hungry for growth.
And your role will be to work with them and equip them with strategic functional inputs which will take their business to the next level.
· Desired Experience - Preferably from a training/coaching Entrepreneurial or business experience would be a plus.
· Desired Skills - Should be excited about working with business owners and join a high-performance team who’s on a mission to impact lives.
1. Well versed with technology (basic proficiency would be required)
2. Good Presentation Skills
3. Effective Communication
4. Must be an attentive listener
5. Should be well-groomed presentable
6. Good level of grasping, understanding, comprehending complex situations
7. Must possess the ability to learn, unlearn adapt to a fast-paced environment
8. Preference given to candidates with business acumen (this is not a must our internal training plan does address this)
9. Should have the ability to give and receive feedback as a lot of feedback will need to be shared with business owners and the coach would also receive feedback in multiple ways.
· Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assist Prakash Sir in day to day handling
2. Follow the prescribed coaching template and handhold entrepreneurs through the journey of helping them take their business to the next level
3. Provide strategic direction in the areas of all business functions
4. Adhere to all internal reporting norms like coaching tracker, meeting schedules etc
5. Be a part of all internal training s and coach review meetings for professional and personal development
6. Facilitating group coaching interactions with business owners
7. Attend all required front and back end programs, and act on all such activities like going through webinars, shadowing other coaches, being shadowed during the initial stages in order to familiarize oneself with the content completely.
· Employment Type: Full Time
· Location: Mumbai
· Languages: Well versed in Marathi, Hindi, English.
· Office Timings – 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (Monday to Friday)
· CTC - Upto 5.5 Lac/Pa