Principal duties and responsibilities:
● Provide premium support by phone and email to Consulting customers.
● Document all necessary facts and communications in CRM tools.
● Learn and communicate vendor management and onboarding processes
● Proactively work to identify and resolve customer issues
● Proactive/reactive customer outreach to drive changes with our customer community to help further reduce ticket volume when necessary.
● Exceptional client service skills with strong communication skills
● Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills
● Time management and effective prioritization abilities
● Ability to multi-task successfully in a fast-paced environment
● Demonstrate grit and determination in problem solving and accomplishing goals
● Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in developing business and financial acumen
● Excel in explaining complex information in ways that are easy to understand
● Ability to work in flexible US timings.
● Female candidates preferred for the role.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience preferred.
● Experience working in a team-oriented environment
● Experience in a customer support role preferred
● Healthcare systems, medical or software solutions implementation
Wonder Worth Solutions Pvt Ltd