We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks.
• Install and configure software and hardware
• Manage network servers and technology tools
• Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requiremets
· Should have knowledge of Windows, Linux (2years), and Mac System Administrator (not mandatory).
· Windows server 2016 Configuration and Hyper v Administration, IIS, SQL server management Configuration is mandatory.
· Hyper v Configuration and Administration is mandatory
• NAS and file system Managemen Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl or other languages
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• Excellent communication skills