Velocity is a global IT consulting services provider with specialization in the regulatory compliance across the full development life-cycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device domains. We are a fully integrated service offering firm providing our clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today’s dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
We are actively looking for an entry level, mid to senior IT consultants to support our client projects.
Successful candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, an understanding of the IT realm, and a thirst to learn! This role may be transitioned into a development/ implementation/ senior role in the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Provide manual test authoring, review and approval of documents developed by functional validation teams, ensuring the documentation meets regulatory requirements and quality standards.
● Draft and execute system testing documentation such as Test Plan, Test Scripts, Test Report, Incidents.
● Translate system requirement specifications into executable test cases
● Provide support to other test executors of the protocols when needed
● Write reports summarizing testing results
● Follow pre-defined templates and procedures
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelor's Degree
● Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
● Must be adaptable, customer service oriented, have a positive attitude
● This role requires additional hours worked. You must have a flexible schedule
Competitive salary and benefits based on skillset and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher