• Java 8 – Spring, Hibernate, Data Structures & Algorthims
• Knowledge on a Database system
• 4+ years of experience in software development. Preferably BE/B-Tech engineering degree, but not a must.
• 4 years’ experience developing server-side Java – Spring, Hibernate and REST
• Full-SDLC cycle, with large-scale live roll-out participation as a developer.
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Good understanding of relational and non-relational database/datastores/caches best practices and challenges
• Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well
• Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration
• A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
• Comfortable working in an Agile environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Altimetrik is a business and technology transformation accelerator. Our practitioners tap into an organization’s technology and talent to quickly engineer and deliver incremental business outcomes. We partner with companies in all industries around the globe to help them break through the barriers that inhibit change–freeing them to rewrite rules, rewire how they operate, and respond to shifting market demands and changing competitive challenges.
Our client partnership model is a hyper-collaborative process designed to envision, prototype, and implement solutions with speed and agility. We iterate ideas and solutions with client teams to uncover new ways to create value by applying data, technology, and ingenuity. Delivering quick hit outcomes drives efficiency and uncommon innovation.