Fresher and experience both can apply
1) Knowledge of Java Fundamentals, Operators, Data Types, OOPs Concept, Collection, Data structure, Design Patterns, Exception Handling, Threads, Graph, REST.
2) Candidate must have good working knowledge of Data Structure
3) Candidate should have knowledge of UML diagrams
4) Candidate should have at least basic database knowledge
5) Should be able to work on assignments with minimum guidance
6) Candidate should have Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
7) Candidate should have very Good Logical and Analytical Skills
8) Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate will be an added advantage
9) Knowledge of Designing Spring boot Microservices.
10) Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Gradle, Ant.
11) Knowledge of MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, Caches, Microservices will be a major plus
12) Hands-on development in a J2EE framework like Spring Boot, Spring MVC.