Responsibilities: • Design and develop features according to business requirements using EIS platform. Support systems already in production. • Work with Business analysts and clients to better understand requirements and business needs. • Write automation tests to cover delivered features. • Actively participate during Scrum ceremonies: planning, backlog refinement, dailies, retrospective. • Work according to the best practices and standards • Contribute to the overall team success during all phases of the software development life cycle.
1. Working knowledge of Java Core 11, Docker Compose, rxJava 2, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Unit testing.
2. Experience working with REST API and knowledge of HTTP protocol.
3. Design patterns: Facade, Command, CQS.
4. Understanding of SQL, NOSQL.
5. (Advantage) Understanding of distributed systems architecture and microservices.
6. (Advantage) Understanding of KAFKA or other messaging solutions.
7. (Advantage) Understanding of Jenkins, Kubernetes, Grafana, ELK or similar.