Position : Java Developer / Senior Java Developer
Experience : 2 – 6 Yrs
· Java/J2EE and open source web frameworks Spring, Hibernate or JPA
· Core Java and REST APIs.
· Restful or SOAP Web Services and micro services consumption in web application
· One or more RDBMS, MySQL, NoSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
· Cloud - AWS, Azure etc.
· Patterns like service recovery, open tracing will be an added advantage
· Installing, configuring, maintaining and securing -Java Applications
· An analytical bent of mind and ability to learn-unlearn-relearn
· Excellent Communication Skills to present his / her own ideas / concepts and solution to various stakeholders
· Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) Write well-designed, testable code
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
· Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
· Document and maintain software functionality
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
· Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback Comply with project plans and industry standards Ensure software is updated with latest features
· Assists in coding, unit testing, and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing product.
Develop apps on various mobile platforms such as Android, iOS etc