IT Technical Recruiter
Please Note: This is a US Shift Role (Working Hours: 7:30 PM IST to 5:30 AM IST).
DivIHN's Recruitment Leadership Program is designed to train and develop those professionals who possess a strong desire and motivation to succeed, to become successful talent acquisition specialists, and put them on a path to evolve into impactful leaders in an energetic and rewarding environment.
And today, we offer you the opportunity to become a part of this team, and to grow with us.
The position offers ample opportunities to enable top performers to become very successful Lead Recruiters, Recruiting Managers, Account Managers, and other leadership opportunities.
Attractive benefits such as "work-from-home" options and no-cap incentives plan that offers tremendous earning potential consistently make DivIHN one of the most sought-after employers in the industry.
- Utilize multiple techniques to source candidates. These techniques include, but are not limited to, cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
- Perform a high number of cold calls (phone) to develop leads with prospective candidates
- Cultivate and build relationships, manage multiple job requisitions, and deliver on a high volume basis.
- Interview candidates to identify skills and criteria for their corresponding search and determine fit opportunities.
- Be flexible to stretch beyond working hours on an as-needed basis
- 3+ years of experience in handling end-to-end recruitment
- Prior experience in handling IT and Non-IT requisitions (Engineering, Clerical, Scientific, Medical Devices)
- Ready to work in a 90% cold calling environment; work with Hunter's mentality and perform extensive follow-ups
- Knowledge of MSP/VMS systems is highly desired
- Must have the potential to work on a high volume of requirements on a daily basis
- Organized, Ethical, and Punctual with excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Must exhibit an assertive & persuasive attitude, be innovative, and should possess high levels of energy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively, and to shift gears on the fly.
- Ability to assess candidate capabilities, needs, and interests by understanding their long-term goals.
- Ability to communicate with professionals at all levels
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible to stretch beyond working hours on an as-needed basis