We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices
including mobile phones and tablets.
- Perform development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation,etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud messaging APIs, push notifications and other SDK integrations
- Familiarity with Flutter, React Native
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git,
Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Angel Broking enjoys the reputation of being one of the most respected ‘Retail Broking House’ in India, with a presence in 1800+ locations. With a strong heritage, spanning across more than 3 decades, Angel Broking today has emerged as a premium Indian stock-broking and wealth management house, helping their esteemed clients in wealth creation.
Over the years, brand ‘Angel Broking’ has enjoyed regular media visibility through its research content and regular ad campaigns. Angel spokespersons are most sought after by leading media houses for their credible opinions.
Angel Broking provides a wide range of personalized wealth-management and investment services to its retail clients. These include Equity, Commodity & Currency Trading, Portfolio Advisory and Management Services, Investment Advisory Services, Distribution of Mutual Funds, IPOs, Personal Loans and Insurance, as well as E-broking & Depository services – all supported by intensive research and a six sigma-backed Quality Assurance program