Job Description– Internal Agency Partner
Primary role is to develop distribution sales. Responsible for hiring of new associates, managing team, training associates and achieving sales target for the team. Development of agency module & business development. Building and maintaining healthy business relations within the team & customers ensuring maximum team & customer satisfaction by giving proper advice. Renewal retention & control of loss ratio as per objective set by company. Developing new partner force every month, taking unit meeting twice a month with Reward & Recognition, giving updates on new product & policies of organization, with market updates to the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely Recruitment.
- Training & Coaching the team to utilize maximum potential of individuals.
- Timely recognition of performance with awards and rewards.
- Retaining Employees through Motivation and Team Building.
- Counselling team members on career growth avenues.
Processes and Systems
- Ensuring Implementation of SOP and company guidelines.
- Ensuring timely renewal collection.
- Ensure timely claim submission and settlements.
Submission of proposals
- Helping the team to analyze and the select the best plans as per customer’s need.
- Submission of proposal by sharing details to customers.
- Handling queries of customers.
- Ensuring timely login of proposals into the system with all the required documents.
- Job Training
- Soft Skill Training
- Health Insurance
- Team Outings
- Work From Home
- International Trips
- Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Agency Partner salary is from 3 lacs to 15lacs depends on performance and business development.
Flexibility in Working:
- Most of the time APs can operate from home however they are also free to visit office as and when required.
- Job requires good knowledge of the insurance sector, regulations, laws and need to update with any change in these areas.
- Each selected candidate has to undergo 4 days online and 2 days offline training program to understand the insurance sector and procure license to promote Individual insurance, Key man insurance and Employee Employer Insurance products.
- Each candidate will be given three days online product and selling skills training by our training department which is one of the best in the industry.
- AP will be involved in direct selling for training purposes and utilize their knowledge of insurance policies ,to evaluate each customer’s needs and offer the best plans.
· Minimum requirement is graduation in any discipline. Past experience in sales and team management will be preferred.
· Candidates have to be minimum 25 years of age however there is no upper age limit to join. House wives and Retired people are also welcome.
· APs will be given lucrative incentives depending on the business generated.
Candidate will be promoted as Internal Agency Partner on successful completion of business goals.