DataWeave is a Data Platform which aggregates publicly available data from disparate sources and makes it available in the right format to enable companies take strategic decisions using trans-firewall Analytics.
Read more on Become a DataWeaver
Inside Sales Manager will own all inside sales activities and execute based on clearly agreed upon priorities, timelines and targets. As the Inside Sales Manager you will be responsible for the following:
1. Work closely with sales leader to design and execute weekly/ monthly/quarterly campaigns over email and phone.
2. Work closely with marketing and pre-sales teams for building campaigns and providing customer/prospect feedback. Contribute to the overall sales capability of the company
3. Meet monthly and quarterly goals for meetings, opportunities, and revenue based targets for inside sales team
4. Run a strong operational process around pipeline and opportunity to drive maximum productivity and performance
5. Potentially manage 3rd party lead generation vendors
This position directly reports to the AVP Global Sales of the company
· Propose feedbacks and improvements on campaign effectiveness to sales leaders
· Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (CRM, Online Meeting, Office Suite).
· Willing to accommodate job timings based on changing business needs
· Previous experience selling in a startup
· Some technical background is nice to have