- Manage full cycle recruitment.
- Designing and updating job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates from various online and offline channels
Crafting recruiting emails/ads to attract active/passive candidates. Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms and share shortlists to concern person
- Schedule interviews(via phone, video and in-person)
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Maintain interview and hiring records
- Seek and implement ways to promote Nitco technology as employer of choice.
- Completion of timely joining formalities of new joinees.
- Provide best on-boarding experience to all new joiners
- Update and maintain employee data and maintain up to date employee files
- Address employee grievances
- Human resources management related discipline
- 0-2 years of experience in HR in HR operations and talent management.
- Hands-on experience in full-cycle recruiting
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Strong in MS Office ( Powerpoint, Excel )
- communication skills(verbal and written)
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Team spirit
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information