• A DIPLOMA IN FIRE AND SAFETY CERTIFICATION IS MUST.
• For Checking, Repairing, and Maintaining Fire Fighting Equipment and Systems and conducting safety inspections. Planning fire protection systems.
• Know how to manage Fire hazards, apply technical knowledge, perform services to control and prevent fires.
• Installing and programming control panels and all other equipment for fire alarm systems with the guidance of building plans and electrical layouts.
• Mount sensors at appropriate locations, performing all necessary tasks, such as drilling holes for cabling and accessing locations such as crawlspaces or attics to ensure optimal wiring layouts.
• Install all wiring to connect system components, complying with all applicable safety standards and with customers' concerns or preferences.
• Inspect and test systems to ensure all components are performing well and comply with safety requirements.
• Review installation manuals, building plans, and work orders to plan optimal locations for system components and wiring.
• Identify and repair malfunctions in system components or wiring, including ordering and installing replacement parts as necessary.
• Compose and submit documentation and reports for each installation or repair visit, complying with the company's standard operating procedure.
Engineer Industry: Engineering skills
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech and Diploma Experience and fresher’s.