Experience: 2- 4 yrs.
Joining: Mumbai - Chembur - Currently WFH for 6 Months
· Handling end-end recruitment (Screening, shortlisting, conducting initial telephonic discussion, processing to client)..
· Requirement Understanding & Identifying their needs..
· Understanding all specific technical skills which require..
· Sourcing resumes from various sources Employee Referrals, job portals, ads and company website job postings..
· Screening the candidates through telephonic conversation, for their communication skills, personality profile and attitude for the assignment..
· Handling all the requirements for all the levels.
· Negotiating the Salary according to Company Standards..
· Follow-Up the short-listed Candidates till they join the Company..
· Closing many critical requirements in Multinational Companies..
· Should be Familiar with complete life cycle of the recruitment process.
· Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline
· Experience Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter) in Sales & Marketing/ Banking / IT Industry Sectors
· Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
· Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
· Ability to organize skills assessment Familiarity with Online HR databases, resume searching, and job posting online job portal and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong decision-making skills
Education & Experience
· UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
· PG: MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations
· 2+yrs of experience in recruitment