Designation: HR Generalist
Job Location: Malleshwarm, Bengaluru
Qualification: Graduate or MBA
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Salary: Up to Rs. 3.0 Lacs Per Annum / Rs. 25,000 Per Month
Number of Positions: 2
Job Type: Permanent
Working Days: 6 Days
Job Reference Code: FAS-SDHPL-HRGNRLST-210520
Company: One of the leading Healthcare and Pharmacy companies in Bengaluru.
As an HR Generalist, you will be required to individually manage all End-to-End functions of HR, deploy key HR operations, policies and processes. The incumbent will work as the go-to person for all HR Generalist activities and also required to manage recruitment, induction, interviews, payroll, attendance, conflict resolutions etc.
01) Manage End-to-End HR activities for the organization
02) Successful and timely complete various functions such as recruitment, payroll, induction, training, etc.
03) Manage End-to-End recruitment activities
04) Handle Payroll calculations, Employee Benefits Compensation & salary release
05) Ensure Compliance with Labor laws & Statutory payments
06) Act as a support system for company employees in terms of their Day-to-Day queries or concerns, and ensure the well-being of the employees
07) Maintain database of all employees data and documents
08) Prepare and present departmental reports to the management
09) Ensure Employee appraisal on time
10) Regularly conducts Employee engagement activities
01) Graduate or Post-Graduate with MBA is preferred
02) Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred
03) Minimum 2 to 4 Years experience as an HR Generalist on paper like offer letter, relieving letter, appraisal letter etc [Mandatory Experience]
04) Candidate must be open to working in a medium-sized organization as an individual contributor
05) Able to single-handedly take care of all HR related activities
06) Good communication in English & Kannada must, along with knowledge of Hindi and any other South Indian regional language
07) Should have hands-on experience preparing and presenting reports to senior management
08) Good Excel & PowerPoint skills
09) Strong thinking skills - Problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
10) Candidate must be dedicated towards work
11) Positive attitude - Being calm and cheerful with the team and while taking decisions
12) Resilience to different situations
14) Willingness to learn
While responding to the ad, please respond with your most updated resume & the contact number for us to contact you back.
Over the past decade since the establishment of Falconaris Solutions (previously Falcon Consulting & Staffing) on 07th July 2010 as a manpower consulting and staffing firm based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, we have continued to expand our expertise and professional network while providing best practices business optimization solutions and high value-added consulting services that assist our clients in expanding their business operations on an exponential premise.
Over 150 organizations in all sizes from small to start-ups to large (including among them Fortune India 500 companies) have partnered with us and trust Falconaris Solutions as their "Real-Valued Consulting Partner".
We have our head office in Bangalore with branches and affiliates spread across West and South India and hiring operations presence spread across India. We assist our clients in hiring PAN India, and across all industry sectors. In short, for all of our clients' PAN India hiring needs, we act as a one-stop recruitment and staffing firm.