• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express)
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding accessibility and security complianceĂ
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Looking for an Engineering Manager with 1 to 3 years experience, willing to work full time at Chennai
Skills: Node.js, Java Script, react.js
Experience: 1.00-3.00 Years
Education: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech/B.E)
Qualifications-Diploma B.Com, M.Com, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE).
An electrical engineer is someone who designs and develops new electrical systems, solves problems and tests equipment. They study and apply the physics and mathematics of electricity, electromagnetism and electronics to both large and small scale systems to process information and transmit energy.