1. Monitoring Contractors cost control procedures throughout the duration of the project including the: Design Phase, Construction Phase, Final Account & Defects Maintenance Phase.
2. Implementing and maintaining all required cost control and audit procedures for all Project Cost Control Activities designed to measure the project status.
3. Assessing, evaluation and making recommendations related to any financial claim and providing the necessary input with regards to settling such claims.
4 Evaluation all variations, additional works, field changes,
additions and omission, and incorporation of the same with the Monthly Cost
5. Preparing and pricing Change Orders and negotiating agreement with the Client and Contractor as necessary.
6. Negotiating contracts with the contractor in partnership with the Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager.
7. Conducting viability studies and cost estimates.
8. Chairing and recording cost review meetings with Contractors.
9. Assisting in preparation of Invitation to Tender Packages.
10. Provide assistance to the team during negotiations, arbitration or any other forms of dispute resolution.
11. Assisting with the preparation of tender documentation.
12. Conducting viability studies and cost estimates.
Salary: As per the company norms.