· At least 2 to 4 years of experience for Engineer QC and Sr. Engineer QC
· Experience in Quality control in aluminium alloy manufacturing facility or Aluminium foundry
· Should be well versed in operating an optical emission spectrometer
· Should have some fundamental knowledge of Aluminium metallurgy and interpreting microstructures;
·Be completely familiar with ISO requirements C defect analysis, CAPA procedures etc;
· Be familiar with SQC tools and procedures.
· Reasonably fluent in English communication and capable of customer interactions
· Comfortable with computers and MS Office software Aptitude to learn and continuously upgrade skills
Qualification: BE (ECE & EEE) Civil Background only.
Salary: As per the industry norms.