PHP Developer Responsibilities:
· Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
· Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
· Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
· Troubleshooting application and code issues.
· Integrating data storage solutions.
· Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
· Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
· Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
PHP Developer Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field.
· Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
· Previous experience creating scalable applications.
· Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
· Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
· Ability to project manage.
· Good problem-solving skills.
QUALIFICATION: B.E.[C.S],ü B.Tech [I.T].ü
Required education: Bachelorsü
Experience: 0 to 5 years.
Only can apply the candidates who completed the specialized course for P.H.P programming.