Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
• Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
• Defining application objectives and functionality.
• Aligning application design with business goals.
• Developing and testing software.
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Producing detailed design documentation.
• Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
• Developing multimedia applications.
• Developing documentation to assist users.
• Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
Skills Required JSP, Web Framework, Web technologies (HTML, CSS, Java script, J query), Jason, XML, OOP... (ref:hirist.com)
Qualification: Bachelor's (Required) or BE.Tech,