Roles and Responsibilities:
• Good knowledge in Design and Development of Automotive Trims Parts (Interior)
• Design & Development of Interior Trims from concept to final design as per the design requirements within the timeline
• Hands on experience in Catia V5 (Part/surface/drawing) in Overhead Systems / Plastic trim parts.
• Sound knowledge in packaging study and master section creation.
• Participating in design review meetings and provide solutions.
• Knowledge in benchmarking and cost reduction.
• Knowledge of prototyping, manufacturing, and assembly processes of Interiors.
• Design product to cost targets.
• Knowledge in Team Center and Vismockup.
• Demonstrate good customer and cross functional relationships.
• Knowledge in MS office tools.
• Problem solving skills (8D / 6-sigma)
• Extensive Knowledge in CATIA V5 and Team Center
• Design and development of Interior Trims from concept to final design as per the design requirements within the timeline.
• Identification and resolution of design related issues during development till release.
• Hands on experience in Catia V5 (Part/surface/drawing).
Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech – Civil/Mechanical
A Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, developing promotional material, and training new staff. Also known as a Store Supervisor.