· Outline client design objectives.
· Conceptualize and sketch design plans.
· Determine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase.
· Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project.
· Source materials and products included in plans.
· Create 'mood boards' to sample your design vision.
· Utilize computer applications in the design process.
· Inspect design after completion to determine whether client goals have been met.
· Project management experience.
· Experience with computational design.
· Highly creative, imaginative and artistic.
· Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator, SketchUp or similar design software.
Interior Designer , Auto CAD , SketchUp , Construction , Architect , Construction Designer, Project Management , Computational Design , Design , Jobs for Interior Designer , Jobs for Interior Designer in Chennai.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (EEE/MECH/ECE/AUTO)
Job Type: Full Time
Work Location: Chennai
Salary: As per the industry norms.
Experience: 1-4 years.