Role: Site Engineer - Civil
Urgent Opening for B.E / Diploma (civil)
Construction field civil site Engineers and site supervisors.
· Managing parts of construction projects
· Overseeing building work 03- Undertaking surveys
· Setting out sites and organizing facilities
· Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
· supervising contracted staff
· Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
· Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff.
· Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
· Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
· Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
· Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
Wanted 4 to5 years experienced
Salary: As per the industry norms.