Creating and altering construction sketches.
· Ongoing drawing focused collaboration with project managers and design consultants.
· Management and organization of all Emergent CAD drawings.
· Printing of CAD drawings in various formats and packages, and delivering them to the correct contact in a timely manner.
Creating accurate CAD drawings from hand sketches, verbal instructions, and site visits.
· Seamlessly integrating and working with project managers design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and
· alter drawings. Thinking creatively and critically to support the project team in the design process, to create sketches and drawings that work.
· Creating and continually updating project drawings lists.
· Printing various formats of drawing sets for project managers and site superintendents.
· Systematically saving sketches and drawings on our CAD server; keeping the server organized; updating project
· folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made. Exhaustively reviewing and checking sketches and drawings for errors, before being sent to architects, subcontractors, project managers, etc.
· Seeking clarity and understanding from engineers and project managers when you are not 100% certain of something.
· Organizing and uploading drawings to web based storage sites/collaboration project sites to share drawings with
· project and subcontractors. Create, edit, and update standard details for use in projects.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
A two-year degree in Computer Aided Drafting.
· Minimum 1-year experience in a CAD Operator role.
· Outstanding fluency and skill within the AutoCAD program.
· Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback.
· Location: Chennai.