The incumbent will be responsible for building microservices based on a leading NodeJS API framework while also contributing to a large open source community where your work will be seen and used by thousands of developers.
You will work with the SourceFuse tech council that is composed of senior architects to work on technical definitions of new microservices and will mentor junior developers that integrate these services into client projects.
● Coding complex modules
● Code review and enforcing best practices
● Improve Application architecture
● Constantly improve his/her own skill set
● Customizations to existing open source or custom built applications
● Building a knowledge base of the latest programming trends, best practices, and
Skills & Abilities:
● Knowledge of Typescript and Loopback.io would be an added advantage
● B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
● Strong portfolio and excellent attitude
● Must be self-confident to work in a team and individually
● Ability to drive the project with the team
● Strong communication skills
● Detail oriented and ability to organize
● Problem-solving and innovation skills are a must
● Delivery oriented and able to work under strict deadlines.
Relevant Experience should be 2-6 years.