The Firm offers landscape design consultancy for a wide range of projects in the country and has won many awards and competitions to its credit. The firm enjoys a good working atmosphere and believes in the professional growth and development of its employees.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with ability to multitask and priorities work with minimum supervision.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and/or similar office management software
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a design consultancy firm preferred.