Job Title: Trainee Electrical Engineer
Total Vacancy: 150 Nos.
Educational Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech Engineering from a reputable institution with an aggregate of 50% and above throughout in academics.
Responsibilities of an Electrical Engineer include:
- Managing power generation, transmission and distribution
- Working with high and low voltage equipment
- Designing systems and products using computer software
- Working with renewable energy sources
- Managing and maintaining building services, such as lighting, heating, ventilation and lift systems
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments
- Drawing up project plans, making models, prototypes and circuit diagrams for high and low voltage electrical equipment
- Budgeting and estimating timescales
- Overseeing technicians and craftspeople
- Testing installations and systems
For More Details:- http://sjkpower.co.in/