1. Familiarity with the Flutter, Dart programming language, SQL Server.
2. 0.5-1 years of app development experience with Flutter.
3. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
4. Write a clean, scalable code.
5. Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
6. Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
7. Create and test software prototypes.
8. Assist software personnel in handling project-related work and other requirements
9. Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Required candidate with 1 year of experience.