About Golden Creek Homes
Golden Creek Homes Is a Real Estate Advisor, committed to providing world-class services and upholding transparency, customer-centricity. We deal with a wide range of properties across Bengaluru. Golden Creek Homes suggest 1000+ properties in the city. Our team of real Estate Advisors is trained with full of fundamental values, professionalism & credibility. Golden Creek Homes Experts team find you're the best property as per your requirement. Our work won’t end here. We support our customers with the home loan process and property registrations.
Real Estate Sales Executive (freshers are also welcomed)
Job Description: -
· Cold calling to generate prospective leads
· Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Acquiring project knowledge of associated developers & their competitors.
· Understanding Clients' requirements & advising them with the suitable projects from our associated Inventory.
· Maintaining Timely follow-ups with clients as per their schedule.
· Schedule & fix maximum No. of leads for conducting Site-Visits or Meetings.
· Converting cold leads to hot opportunities.
· Generating referrals from existing leads.
· Revenue Generation as per monthly business targets.
· Creating a professional approach for clients by helping them in various aspects of real estate transactions.
· Responsible for updating activities of the portfolio in CRM.
· Having knowledge of RERA Rules.
· Having adaptive skills of new technology.
Preferred Skill Sets: -
· Good communication skills written and verbal.
· Always Customer Focused with good Analytical Skills
· Self-Lerner & should be able to acquire product knowledge.
· Presentation Skills
· Negotiation Skills
· Aggressive towards achieving sales & targets
· Building Relationship & Networking
· Ready to make Unlimited calls to the prospective Buyer
· Approach potential clients to buy and sell commercial and residential properties.
· Keeping a list of properties for sale along with their location and features.
· Advising clients about market conditions and their impact factors.
· Ensure that all real estate transactions initiated are in complete compliance with laws and regulations
· Stay up to date with the knowledge of the market and the best possible prices.
· Any degree (freshers are also welcomed)
· Preferably worked in Real Estate Industry
· Basic computer skills like MS Office.
Trustworthy and critical thinker