Key Responsibilities (Executive Assistant to MD):
The profile requires close collaboration with the Managing Director and with respective business heads in order to achieve strategic objectives. The profile requires multi tasking, ability to conceptualize, implement new processes, create-update-follow up, attention to detail, working under stringent deadlines and aggregating and interpreting data. The profile provides exposure to diverse challenges facing the senior management.
Key role (Executive Assistant to MD):
• Assist and monitor the strategy planning exercise.
• Monitor tasks delegated by the Managing Director and ensure the same is achieved in accordance with the agreed deadlines.
• Coordinate Cross functional teams to ensure project deliverables.
• External and internal interface on behalf of MD.
• Assist in Business presentations and tie up with internal and external stake holders.
• Assist the Managing Director with inputs and data required for making strategic decisions.
• Represents the Managing Director by attending meetings in his absence; speaking for the MD if advised.
• Attend the operational and sales review meetings on a daily basis and update the Managing Director on status.
• Identify Opportunities for Operational Excellence and suggest the same.
Professional & Educational Experience required:
· Post Graduate. Preferably MBA
Experience required: Preferably 8 + years in similar role with top management.