An executive assistant is commonly found answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
contact name: pushpa