1. To prepare BOQ based on the drawings received from the design department,Precise Quantity take-offs.
2. To get updates on job / materials indent, for processing work orders and purchase order in liaison with site team.
3. Preparation of revised BOQ based on the detailed drawings.
4. To Co-ordinate / visit the site teams for site measurements. Cross-check the drawings with the existing site dimensions.
5. Make site visits as per the progress of work at site and co-ordinate with the finance department to raise bill as per stages.
6. To Inform Designs department for any site deviations.
7. To ensure and prepare List of construction materials based on BOQ
8. To obtain quote from vendors and sub-vendors for all products. Finalize Work orders after discussion/approval from the concerned department.
9. To be update on all materials in co-ordination with the design and procurement department based on the final drawings.
10. Appropriate maintenance of all relevant supporting documents both in ERP and hard copy.
11. To prepare and check Pre-final and final bill, along with re-conciliation.
12. To co-ordinate with the purchase department regarding Indents, PO, material deliveries and documents
13. To ensure appropriate negotiation with contractors and subcontractors.
14. To act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers.
15. To keep track of construction materials and inventory.
16. To identify potential financial or construction risks.
17. To advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs.
18. To prepare payment certificate for subcontractors.
19. To develop and maintain working relationships with client and subcontractors.
20. To utilize software to calculate, record, and track inventory and estimates.
21. To ensure compliance to group health, safety and environment policy.
22. To uphold the company's values at all time.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: INR20,000.00 - INR30,000.00 per monthExperience:
• work: 5 years (Preferred)
• total work: 6 years (Preferred)
• project management: 5 years (Preferred)
• Estimating: 5 years (Preferred)
• Bachelor's (Preferred)