About the role: The Engagement & Placement Manager will be a key member of the Operations/ Training team responsible for building strong relationships with leading organizations in Manufacturing and allied industries, ensuring their training needs and job requirements are transmitted back to the organizations and all trainees completing the programs are successfully placed in these organizations.
· Promoting TIIS to various organisations in manufacturing and allied industries.
· Development of strong relationships with existing and new industry partners.
· Arrange placements in industry positions for all trainees.
· Identifying & mobilising skilling, upskilling & reskilling opportunities in industry
· Ensure that TIIS broadens its scope of programs and partnerships and delivers programs that are competitive and responsive to industry need.
· Be in constant touch with industry partners for existing job opportunities in their organizations.
Education, Skills and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Graduate in HR or Engineering with around 10 years’ experience in recruitment and skill development functions
· Techno-commercial / HR background in manufacturing sector is essential.
· Candidates within the age group of 30-40 are preferred.
· Demonstrated strategic and analytical skills and ability to be resourceful.
· Demonstrated negotiation skills and a willingness to work and collaborate with others while maintaining a strategic focus.
· Existing networks with leading organisations in manufacturing and allied industrial sectors will be important.
· Results-oriented and self-motivated
· Good interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and ability to build and maintain effective business relationships and networks both internally and externally.