Manage software programs, enhance system efficiency
- Engineering/Masters degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Excellent programming skills and hands-on experience in C++
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in software development.
- Understanding of wireless protocols & TCP/IP networking essentials.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills with work experience in any of the debugger tools.
- Good understanding of Multi-threading concepts.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Ability to design, code, test and debug software modules
- A team player with respect for quality procedures and processes