- Should possess good knowledge on conceptualization of industrial projects and coordination between vendors/ consultants/ Senior Management.
- Coordinate with clients to ensure timely receipt of drawings (and BOQs); Seek clarifications on drawings, if required
- Monitor daily operations at the site and ensure adherence to the project plan.
- Maintain daily progress reports and ensure timely communication of critical information from the projects site to the Project Manager; continuously monitor the project budget, resource requirements, cycle time and productivity levels.
- Required Basic knowledge of Electrical work.
- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts and Technology
- Knowledge of Project Planning
- Ready to stay and work in any location of India
- Travel to various installation sites.
- Review/rectify any issues arising between client and company
- Carry out regular design and project reviews
- Maintain project files and produce document packs
- Good understanding of technical data sheet/ drawings/ BOQ etc.
- Have knowledge and understanding of drawings and work activity on-site
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E.(Electrical) / Diploma (Electrical)
Role Category: Electrical Site Engineering
Industry: Oil & Gas
Experience: 2 - 5years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹17,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month