· Electrical engineer with Degree or Diploma in Electrical with 6 to 10 years of hands on design ‘development and testing experience in, Compressors, or any other Construction & mining machinery and equipment
· Knowledge of Electrical Circuit design.
· Knowledge of Electrical design standards.
· Should be able to generate Electrical circuit drawings.
· Good knowledge in Electronics
· Willingly takes on problems and commits to solutions.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and analytical skills.
· Requires ability to be self-motivated and work independently as well as in teams.
· Trouble shooting of Electrical circuits & Components.
· Shall be good at preparing design documents, selection of solenoid devices,cables and components.
· Candidates preferably having good knowledge and principles of DC power supply, ‘Battery, Alternators, Sensors, safety relays, and Microprocessor based data loggers used in Diesel engine applications.
· Additional skills in AutoCAD and other drafting tools are added advantages to the profile.