- # Female cabin crews are required for domestic airlines and Males / Females are required for ground staff. ( Ticketing , Reservation, CSA, CSE, baggage, Security etc.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To ensure the safety and the security of the passengers while they are travelling.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
CABIN CREWS : -
- Only Female candidates should be about 18 to 27 years for the cabin crews. They should have the height of 5'4' with fair complexion and presentable looks.
- Qualification : - XII with average fluency in English.
GROUND STAFFS : -
- Both candidates should be about 18 to 30 years.
- Qualification : - XII minimum with average fluency in English.
- Salaries for Cabin crews : - 25000/- to 45000/- + Incentive + Overtime + Cab facilities + Hotels
- Salaries for Ground Staffs : - 18000/- to 25000/- + Incentives + Overtime
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹18,000.00 to ₹45,000.00 /month