- we are the direct recruitment partner of some specific Airlines Companies & some Ground Handling Agencies.
- LOCATION : KOLKATA & PAN INDIA
- DESIGNATION : CABIN CREW
Responsibilities and Duties
- Checking passengers in for flights
- Assisting disabled passengers or those travelling with young children
- Giving passengers up-to-date information on flights
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification- 12th Pass & Above
- Age- 18 Years to 27 Years
- Skills- Fluent In English , Pleasing Personality , No Scars On Face & No Visible Tattoos
- Height- 5.2 For Female & 5.7 For Male
- Good monthly Salary with ML and PF facility, 8-hour shift + Over Time and Other Benefits.
- Accommodation will provide by the Company
- The Free Travelling Facility in Pan India.
- SALARY - 20,000/- to 34,000/- Per Month
- Job Type: Full-time.
NOTE - WE ARE NOT A CONSULTANCY.
FOR DIRECT INTERVIEW CONTACT -HR. Aanchal (90077-24153)