is responsible for development, maintenance and support of cellular
protocol stack software for mobile phones/IOT products.
• Proven software development experience in protocol layers 1/2/3/4 of at least one wireless telecoms standard namely 2/3/4G
• Good understanding of 3GPP specifications.
• Experience in embedded software development.
Candidates with less development background but with very good first
level log analysis experience in the domain can also be considered
• Candidates with DSP background can also be considered for Layer 1 profile.
• Good analytical and debugging skills.
• Design/Development of stack on RTOS based platforms.
• C and/or C++ programming experience.
• Location: Bangalore
Mobiveil, Inc. specializes in the development of Silicon Intellectual Properties (SIP), platforms and solutions for the Data Center, Networking and IoT markets. The mobiveil team leverages decades of experience delivering high‐quality, production‐proven high-speed serial interconnect Silicon IP cores and custom and standard form factor hardware boards to leading customers worldwide. The company’s strengths are a highly motivated engineering team, dedicated integration support, flexible business models, and strong industry presence through strategic alliances and key partnerships. Thus, Mobiveil’s solutions add tremendous value to enable customers to achieve their product goals within budget and on time. Mobiveil is headquartered in Milpitas, California at the center of Silicon Valley with engineering development centers in Chennai and Bangalore, India, and sales offices and representatives in the US, Europe, Israel, Japan, Taiwan and the People Republic of China