Key Responsibilities :
• Strategize Cloud product launch including branding, go to market campaign launch and demand generation
• Managing paid ad campaigns across search, display, social and retargeting networks by conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance
• Optimising and managing marketing campaigns for specific business goals such as lead generation or user engagement for a specific target
• Allocate budgets, analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Work with different teams (technology, business and marketing) to optimize the customer’s journey, experience and other marketing
• Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the performance marketing function for Radware Cloud Application Security business
• Analyse data and trends to identify areas of improvement within user- journeys
• Continuously measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Prior working experience in B2B SAAS product company
• Past experience as a co-founder of SaaS product company or working in
key Marketing role in a B2B SaaS product startups is a big plus
• Experience with paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Twitter Ads, etc), A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), User testing (eg. Hotjar), etc and search engine optimization through effective content.
• Overall 12 to 15 years of Marketing experience with minimum 6 years in B2B SaaS Digital Marketing
• A team-player who can work in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative way
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Radware is a global leader of application delivery and cyber security solutions for virtual, cloud and software defined data centers. Our award-winning solutions portfolio delivers service level assurance for business-critical applications, while maximizing IT efficiency. Radware solutions empower more than 10,000 enterprise and carrier customers worldwide to adapt to market challenges quickly, maintain business continuity and achieve maximum productivity while keeping costs down. Radware’s corporate headquarters are located in the U.S. (Mahwah, NJ) and international headquarters are located in Tel Aviv. Global presence includes offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific regions.