About the firm: KARMA WORKSPACES:
· We are an upscale co - working space for MNC clients. We are located on Sindhu Bhavan Road in Shivarth THE ACE.
· We have been in the real estate field for last 30 years.
We are looking for an energetic, professional candidate to function within our upcoming Business Centre in Ahmedabad.
Designed with the best elements of luxury, our business center is going to be the hub for MNC firms & CXO level people.
We need a Digital Marketing Manager to join us immediately.
Salary: Max. 4 lakh per annum based on experience.
Location: Sindhu Bhavan Road, Ahmedabad.
1. Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, banners, hoardings, etc.
2. Develop, manage and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
3. Design, build and maintain our social media presence. Like FB, Instagram and so on.
4. Expert knowledge in Designing & Maintenance of wordpress based Websites.
5. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
6. Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
7. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to improve our web presence.
8. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
9. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
10. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
11. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
12. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
13. Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
14. Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
15. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Work experience of 3 years or more in relevant industry is a preferred
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
· Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented
· Strong Attention to Detail
· SEO, PPC, Google AdWords
· Content Management Systems Wordpress knowledge is must.
· Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
· Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Web Trends)