Delivery company products such as gift items, groceries etc. safely and within deadlines.
· Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
· Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
· Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
· Accepting payments for delivered items.
· Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
· Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
· Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.