The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior level executives.
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Research and prepare database.
- Maintain an accurate and current database.
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients.
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone and written communication.
- Overcome client resistance/objections to products.
- Achieve sales activities within specified time scales as directed.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor events, be able to highlight their disadvantages and promote relevant benefits.
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information, and increase professionalism.
- Achieve the sales targets as specified by your reporting manager within the mentioned time.