· Liaison with Banks, NBFCs, Financial Institutions for empanelment, allotment of Cases, Periodical reporting on resolution of allocated cases.
· Keeping track of portfolios by maintaining MIS on the basis of feedback from bankers, actual assessment of ground work, review of cases.
· Periodical Reporting and updating to Bank / Branch Authority about progress.
· Regular visits to the borrowers / Properties in all allocated accounts.
· Coordinate with Back Office Controller for necessary requirements
· Responsible for getting DM/CMM order application and making all the arrangements related to that.
· Arrange everything for Symbolic Possession and Physical Possession liaison with Police and Duty Magistrate/Court Commissioner.
· Assess the market value/status of the property mortgaged.
· Arrange the buyers for the sale of the property
· Training for the applicable law (SARFAESI Act), procedure, documentation, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and practical knowledge would be provided at the beginning of the job besides day to day instruction & guidance at each step.
Must have DRA (Debt Recovery Agent) Certificate from IIBF
Selected candidates need to deposit 2 Blank signed cheques as Security along with AFFIDAVIT.