We are hiring Site Supervisor for our client company.
Qualification: Diploma (civil)/B.Tech (civil)/M.Tech (civil)
Experience: 0 to 4 years of experience as civil site engineer.
Salary: 12,000/- to 18,000/- (with Accommodation)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Supervising workers, subcontractors and work activities.
· Preparing and presenting site inductions, safety briefings and toolbox talks.
· Assessing and managing safety hazards.
· Ensuring appropriate site rules and welfare facilities are in place.
· Carrying out regular inspections.
· Helping project managers to plan the work programmed.
· Helping co-ordinate deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
· Completing records for site reports.
· Attending site management meetings.
· Carrying out regular inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legal requirements, processes and procedures.
· Raising safety concerns at the appropriate level.
· Resolving problems and implementing improvements.
· Organizing and overseeing external inspections, such as with a health and safety inspector.
· Providing emergency first aid if required.